At Ingenia Agency we’re looking for a Copywriter to join our team.
We are looking for someone who has an exceptional understanding of social media, to build relationships and deliver a unique tone of voice across multiple channels. Ability to spot and produce quality content, to marry to relevant social media channels, is highly desirable.
- Creation of digital contents for all social media (organic and paid).
- Blogs and content strategy.
- Generate ideas for content and marketing campaigns.
- Write and produce quality content, taking into account conventions and limitations of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of inbound marketing.
- Use content creation and editing software (such as Photoshop/InDesign) to create quality content.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication or related.
- Excellent redaction skills.
- 3 years of experience in social media, content creator and other digital media skills.
- Broad understanding of social and digital media.
- Experience of using Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Desire to continually evolve personal understanding of marketing and social media trends.
- Specific skills: Writing, narrating, analyzing, editing and creative, both in Spanish and English.
- Advanced English.
- Be extraordinary!
What are we offering?
- Competitive salary
- Law benefits:
- 10 days of vacations to the first year fulfilled
- Additional benefits:
- CADI Membership (Insurance of minor medical expenses)
- Personal accident policy.
- Funeral assistance.
- Dental and visual health assistance.
- Emotional wellness.
- Benefits & discounts.
- Network of medical services and providers with a discount.
- Medical network with preferential prices.
- Roadside assistance with preferential price, among others.
- 3 special permits a year, to go out to any type of procedure that you have to do half day equivalent
- Half day off for birthdays
- 5 days of additional vacations in case of marriage
- 50% scholarship in language courses in the Anglo
- Percentage scholarship in the study of graduates or masters with the Tec. de Mty.
- Agreement with ticket company for preferential rates for events of entertainment.