At Ingenia Agency we’re looking for a Project Manager to join our team.
Be responsible of contributing to the business utility, through the responsible management of the agency’s assets in the Project Management area reflected in a superior cost effectiveness, cost optimization and satisfaction of internal and external clients.
What will you be doing?
- Make the requirements intake meeting with the customer.
- Develop formal working plans (chronograms) and perform monitoring and control of the plan during the project’s life cycle.
- Manage budget, billing and working team.
- Develop project progress reports.
- Follow processes.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology related.
- Indifferent age.
- Traditional methodologies- Watterfall
- Agile methodologies- Scrum
- Customer service.
- Work teams coordination.
- Projects of IT Development.
- Tools knowledge: Jira, Project, Trello, Base camp, Asana, Redbook, GanttProject, Redbooth or similar.
- At least 4 years of experience in project management, focused on websites or app development.
- Experience in digital agencies is preferable.
- Advanced English.
- Be Extraordinary!
What are we offering?
- Competitive salary
- Law benefits:
- 10 days of vacations to the first year fulfilled o
- Additional benefits:
- Contigo Membership (Insurance of minor medical expenses)
- Personal accident policy.
- Funeral assistance.
- Dental and visual health assistance.
- Emotional wellness.
- Benefits & discounts.
- Network of medical services and providers with a discount.
- Medical network with preferential prices.
- Roadside assistance with preferential price, among others.
- 3 special permits a year, to go out to any type of procedure that you have to do half day equivalent
- Half day off for birthdays
- 5 days of additional vacations in case of marriage
- 50% scholarship in language courses in the Anglo
- Percentage scholarship in the study of graduates or masters with the Tec. de Mty.
- Agreement with ticket company for preferential rates for events of entertainment.