In Ingenia Agency we’re looking for a .NET Developer to join our team.
Create applications, configure existing systems and provide user support.
What will you be doing?
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering or related.
- Age indifferent.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- At least 1 year of experience working in a similar role.
- Advanced English.
- Be Extraordinary!