In Ingenia Agency we’re looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join our team.
Responsible for evaluating existing machine learning (ML) processes, performing statistical analysis to resolve data set problems, and enhancing the accuracy of our AI software's predictive automation capabilities.
What will you be doing?
- Consulting with managers to determine and refine machine learning objectives.
- Designing machine learning systems and self-running artificial intelligence (AI) software to automate predictive models.
- Transforming data science prototypes and applying appropriate ML algorithms and tools.
- Ensuring that algorithms generate accurate user recommendations.
- Turning unstructured data into useful information by auto-tagging images and text-to-speech conversions.
- Solving complex problems with multi-layered data sets, as well as optimizing existing machine learning libraries and frameworks.
- Developing ML algorithms to analyze huge volumes of historical data to make predictions.
- Running tests, performing statistical analysis and interpreting test results.
- Documenting machine learning processes.
- Keeping side by side developments in machine learning.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering or related.
- Master’s degree preferable.
- Age indifferent.
- Advanced proficiency with Python, Java and R code writing.
- Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling and software architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of mathematics, statistics and algorithms.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a similar role.
- Advanced English.
- Be Extraordinary!