In Ingenia Agency we’re looking for an USA Business Operations Manager to join our team.
Responsible for tracking business results, performing cost-benefit analysis and monitoring production KPIs. Will ensure that all business functions are in line with the company’s strategic goals.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with the company’s quality standards.
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures.
- Establish production KPIs and conduct quality assessments.
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise.
- Build processes that meet the business objectives and ensure compliance.
- Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability.
- Coordinate with the HR department to ensure hiring plans meet the business needs
- Take into account the needs of external and internal stakeholders and incorporate them into new strategic plans.
- Compile information from various sources to formulate a current picture of the company and the market.
- Interpret data to generate company and market strategies for implementation.
- Create a monthly follow up for the Board of the company.
- Follow up with department heads to ensure proper execution.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management or accounting.
- Age from 30 to 45 years.
- Experience with forecasting models.
- Experience with databases and project management software.
- The ability to interpret financial data and allocate budgets.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- At least 5 years of previous experience and local knowledge of the Market business.
- Understanding of the Sports/Soccer retail Market is a must.
- Advanced English and basic Spanish.
- Be extraordinary!