At Ingenia Agency we’re looking for a Mobile Developer to join our team.
Writing and proofreading code, liaising with coworkers within and outside of their department, and monitoring customers' feedback.
What will you be doing?
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android/ iOS devices.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users’ data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company’s standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas of improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering or related.
- Age indifferent.
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin or C++.
- Knowledge with Android and iOS
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK with ease.
- Knowledge in React Native
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Unwavering curiosity.
- At least 4 years of experience working in a similar role.
- Advanced English.
- Be Extraordinary!
What are we offering?
- Competitive salary
- Law benefits:
- 10 days of vacations to the first year fulfilled
- Additional benefits:
- Contigo Membership (Insurance of minor medical expenses)
- Personal accident policy.
- Funeral assistance.
- Dental and visual health assistance.
- Emotional wellness.
- Benefits & discounts.
- Network of medical services and providers with a discount.
- Medical network with preferential prices.
- Roadside assistance with preferential price, among others.
- 3 special permits a year, to go out to any type of procedure that you have to do half day equivalent
- Half day off for birthdays
- 5 days of additional vacations in case of marriage
- 50% scholarship in language courses in the Anglo
- Percentage scholarship in the study of graduates or masters with the Tec. de Mty.
- Agreement with ticket company for preferential rates for events of entertainment.