In Ingenia Agency we’re looking for NEW BUSINESS EXECUTIVE FOR USA to join our team.
Prospect and follow up with new clients in the technology sector in USA. Assist Ingenia to acquire new customers and sell additional products or services to existing ones.
What will you be doing?
- Understand the sector and types of services of Ingenia Agency.
- Identify new sales leads and follow up on sales opportunities:
- Research organizations and individuals to identify new leads and new markets.
- Research the needs of other companies and learn who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives.
- Attend conferences, meetings and industry events (PR).
- Sell products & services:
- Prepare presentations and sales displays.
- Contact clients to inform about new developments in the company's services.
- Develop quotes and proposals, with prior authorization from the CEO or/and the NB team.
- Negotiate or renegotiate proposals until the close.
- Follow up on legal and administrative matters.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Keep the status up to date and report to the CEO.
- Work to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI's.
- Maintain fluid and open communication with the team in Mexico.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales Management or Marketing.
- Indifferent age.
- Knowledge of Technology development (Web and App Development) and Digital Marketing.
- At least 5 years of experience, ideally from a company in the same or similar industry.
- Proven track record of bring in new business. Experience in digital agencies is preferable.
- Natural ability to drive sales.
- Self - motivated with desire to succeed, goal focused.
- Well organized.
- Analytical and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Customer service.
- Proactivity, creativity and responsibility.
- Excellent presentation.
- Advanced English.
- Be Extraordinary!
What are we offering?