In Ingenia Agency we’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Talent department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
What will you be doing?
- Determine selection criteria, according the Ingenia’s process.
- Source potential candidates through online channels
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Lead employer / employee branding initiatives
- Organize or attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Keep the status of the positions updated.
- Coordinate on boarding process.
- Support the area management with administrative/operational tasks
What are we looking for?
- Proven work experience: 3 – 5 years of experience in similar roles.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods: Knowledge of the 4.0 recruitment process
- Employer / employee branding strategies
- Experience with technology and creative profiles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- Creative, proactive person, with an attitude of service, passionate about challenges.
- Advanced English.
What are we offering?
- Competitive salary
- Law benefits:
o 10 days of vacations to the first year
- Additional benefits:
o Integra 360º Membership (Insurance of minor medical expenses)
o Personal accident policy
o Funeral assistance
o TDU network with discounts in more than 9,500 establishments
o Network of medical services and providers with a discount from 5% to 50%
o Roadside assistance with preferential price, among others.
o Payroll advance through “Minu” application
o 3 special permits a year, to go out to any type of procedure that you have to do half day equivalent
o Half day off for birthdays
o 5 days of additional vacations in case of marriage
o 50% scholarship in language courses in the Anglo-American of Polanco