At Ingenia Agency we’re looking for Project Manager to join our team.
Be responsible of contributing to the business utility, through the responsible management of the agency’s assets in the Project Management area reflected in a superior cost effectiveness, cost optimization and satisfaction of internal and external clients.
What will you be doing?
- Make the requirements intake meeting with the customer.
- Develop formal working plans (chronograms) and perform monitoring and control of the plan during the project’s life cycle.
- Manage budget, billing and working team.
- Develop project progress reports.
- Follow processes.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related.
- Indifferent age.
- Traditional methodologies- Waterfall
- Agile methodologies- Scrum
- Customer service.
- Work teams coordination.
- Previous experience on IT projects or digital marketing projects.
- Tools knowledge: Jira, Project, Trello, Base camp, Asana, Redbook, GanttProject, Redbooth or similar.
- At least 4 years of experience in project management, focused on Digital Marketing.
- Experience in digital agencies is preferable.
- Advanced English.
- Be Extraordinary!
What are we offering?
- Competitive salary
- Law benefits:
- 10 days of vacations to the first year fulfilled o
- Additional benefits:
- Contigo Membership (Insurance of minor medical expenses)
- Personal accident policy.
- Funeral assistance.
- Dental and visual health assistance.
- Emotional wellness.
- Benefits & discounts.
- Network of medical services and providers with a discount.
- Medical network with preferential prices.
- Roadside assistance with preferential price, among others.
- 3 special permits a year, to go out to any type of procedure that you have to do half day equivalent
- Half day off for birthdays
- 5 days of additional vacations in case of marriage
- 50% scholarship in language courses in the Anglo
- Percentage scholarship in the study of graduates or masters with the Tec. de Mty.
- Agreement with ticket company for preferential rates for events of entertainment.