At Ingenia Agency we’re looking for a Technical Artist to join our team.
You’ll work closely with the Game Designer, Lead Artist and Lead Programmer, advising on technical resources, researching new techniques, maintaining tools and pipelines, and preparing digital files of finished artwork to run efficiently without visual degradation.
What will you be doing?
- Teams Support, Coordination and Workflows Design.
- Design, Development, and Implementation of Production Pipelines.
- Apply your creativity and high level artistic skills - proportion, colour, composition.
- Apply your experience with game systems and the real-time productions.
- Work with visualization and game development processes.
- Physics simulations.
- Rendering and post-effects.
Any or a combination of the following programs:
- Unreal Engine: mastering it is a must.
- 3D Studio Max, Maya, Blender
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, After Effects, Photoshop).
- Substance Painter, Quixel
- Scripting Skills for any of the following PL: Python, Lua, MaxScript, Perl, C#.
- Shader development experience.
- Advanced English is mandatory.
- Be Extraordinary!
What are we offering?
- Attractive compensation (According to seniority level).
- 100% remote work.
- Hired by 100% payroll
- Bonus for electricity and internet bill.
- Major Medical Expense Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Food allowance bonus.
- 10 days of vacation from the first year + two days for leaves of absence: 12 days off per year.
- Official holidays in Mexico, plus two extra: December 24 and 31.
- Long-term contract.
- Legal benefits (IMSS, INFONAVIT, 25% vacation bonus).
- Discounts at Tec de Monterrey and Anglo for educational programs.
- Discount & benefits Card (Gym, Restaurants, Stores).
- Excellent work environment.