In Ingenia Agency we’re looking for a Sr Java Developer to join our team by project (3 to 6 months):
Responsible for web development for the clients.
What will you be doing?
- Manage the survey and analysis of requirements.
- Propose technological solutions based on requirements analysis.
- Manage the BackEnd programming of the solution.
- Use good programming practices.
- Test and correct incidents.
- Document processes.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Engineering or related.
- Age indifferent.
- Specific knowledge of:
- Advanced in Java programming.
- Advanced in PHP 7 programming.
- Advanced in some PHP framework (Zend, Laravel, Symfony, Yii)
- Basic in Ecommerce Platforms (Magento, Shopify)
- Basic in content managers (Drupal, Modx, Wordpress, Joomla)
- Basic in markup languages (HTML5, CSS3, JS)
- Intermediate in structural databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Intermediate in version controllers (SVN, Git)
- Basic in some other programming languages (.Net, Python).
- At least 3 years of previous experience.
- Self-taught and proactive.
- Advanced English.
- Be extraordinary!
What are we offering?
- Competitive salary
- Law benefits:
- 10 days of vacations to the first year fulfilled
- Additional benefits:
- Contigo Membership (Insurance of minor medical expenses)
- Personal accident policy.
- Funeral assistance.
- Dental and visual health assistance.
- Emotional wellness.
- Benefits & discounts.
- Network of medical services and providers with a discount.
- Medical network with preferential prices.
- Roadside assistance with preferential price, among others.
- EVA Salud: insurance that protects gender cancer.
- 3 special permits a year, to go out to any type of procedure that you have to do half day equivalent
- Half day off for birthdays
- 5 days of additional vacations in case of marriage
- 50% scholarship in language courses in the Anglo
- Percentage scholarship in the study of graduates or masters with the Tec. de Mty.
- Agreement with ticket company for preferential rates for events of entertainment.
- Agreement with Platzi to continue growing and developing.