In Ingenia Agency we’re looking for a MOTION GRAPHICS SENIOR to join our team.
Execute the motion graphics requirements based on the client’s needs.
What will you be doing?
- Review the project assignments.
- Reboot ideas with the creative areas, according to the type of client.
- Analyze requirements.
- Generate a graphic line to animate it.
- Execute animations of medium to advanced complexity.
- Document internal processes.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in any specialization.
- Indifferent age.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role and experience as a Motion Graphic Junior.
- Specific knowledge of Cinema 4D, After effects, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop, Audition.
- General knowledge of Graphic Design and typographies.
- Updated on animation tendencies.
- Understanding of format video changes.
- Maya, 3D and/or modeling it’s a plus.
- Advanced English.
- Be Extraordinary!
What are we offering?
- Competitive salary
- Law benefits:
- 10 days of vacations to the first year fulfilled
- Additional benefits:
- Integra Salud Membership (Insurance of minor medical expenses)
- Personal accident policy.
- Funeral assistance.
- TDU network with discounts in more than 9,500 establishments.
- Network of medical services and providers with a discount from 5% to 50%.
- Medical network with preferential prices.
- Roadside assistance with preferential price, among others.
- EVA Salud: insurance that protects gender cancer.
- 3 special permits a year, to go out to any type of procedure that you have to do half day equivalent
- Half day off for birthdays
- 5 days of additional vacations in case of marriage
- 50% scholarship in language courses in the Anglo
- Percentage scholarship in the study of graduates or masters with the Tec. de Mty.
- Agreement with ticket company for preferential rates for events of entertainment.
- Agreement with Platzi to continue growing and developing.