PHP-DRUPAL Full-Stack Developer
Ingenia is a digital-first marketing agency that helps brands use technology to find and connect with their clients.
]We find solutions and make things happen. We are prepared to overcome obstacles and every day we are coming closer to success.
•Assist in the design, implementation, testing and deployment of enterprise-scale Drupal web applications.
• Work with others to design and code service interfaces from Drupal to external systems.
• Multiple experiences as architecture lead with working knowledge of solutions in web content management, digital asset management, CMS, web analytics.
• Design and implement best practices for Drupal architecture and application. Document and specify the System and Architectural requirements.
What are we looking for?
• Bachelor’s degree Computer Engineering or related.
• Specific knowledge of Advanced in Drupal 8/9.
• Strong knowledge of the Drupal platforms – and strong familiarity with WebForms Module.
• Experience in building Drupal modules from scratch.
• PHP 5 and above (including handling XML and files, sessions, cookies, exceptions, and errors handling) with very strong knowledge of PHP infrastructure and web application flow.
• Experience working collaboratively using version control.
• At least 4 years of previous experience.
• Advanced English.
• 100% remote
• Competitive salary
• Law benefits:
• 10 days of vacations to the first year fulfilled
Additional benefits like:
•Insurance of minor medical expenses
• Personal accident policy.
• Funeral assistance.
• Dental and visual health assistance.
• Emotional wellness.
• Benefits & discounts.
• Network of medical services and providers with a discount.
Send your resume or apply to this publication and we will be contacting you to give you details of our selection process.