At Ingenia Agency we’re looking for an Unreal Engine Developer to join our team.
We are seeking an experienced Unreal Engine Developer for their interactive team to lead development on a wide range of Unreal Engine-based products. The ideal candidate is an Unreal Engine expert, a hands-on builder, and team lead, with the ability to work with various partners across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. This person will be responsible for growing a team of Unreal Engine developers to support these efforts in collaboration with the broader team.
What will you be doing?
- Software development for one or more of the following areas: games/AR/VR/3D real-time graphics solutions.
- Have extensive hands-on experience in the development of custom systems, tools, apps, and experiences for games and/or 3D engines.
- Contribute to code architecture and technical designs for scalable real-time systems running on local PCs, on-premises clusters, and the cloud.
- Develop game proofs-of-concept and prototypes to confirm or reject solutions features design hypotheses.
- Implement, debug, and optimize major systems in Unreal Engine Blueprints, C/C++, and other languages in the context of a large cross-platform codebase.
What are we looking for?
- Unreal Engine and English are mandatory
(We encourage candidates to apply if they satisfy some, but not all of the following qualifications)
- GLSL, HLSL
- .Net, Vuforia, AR Foundation, ARKit/ARCore, Unreal Pixel Streaming
- Win32, WinSock32, WebGL, OpenGL
- Git, Perforce, Jira, Confluence, Visual Studio, Slack
- MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Neo4j
- HTML, CSS, React, Vue.js, Node.js
- Serverless, Microservices, Dockers, Kubernetes
- Android, iOS, React Native
What are we offering?
- Attractive compensation (According to seniority level).
- 100% remote work.
- Hired by 100% payroll
- Bonus for electricity and internet bill.
- Major Medical Expense Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Food allowance bonus.
- 10 days of vacation from the first year + two days for leaves of absence: 12 days off per year.
- Official holidays in Mexico, plus two extra: December 24 and 31.
- Long-term contract.
- Legal benefits (IMSS, INFONAVIT, 25% vacation bonus).
- Discounts at Tec de Monterrey and Anglo for educational programs.
- Discount & benefits Card (Gym, Restaurants, Stores).
- Excellent work environment.