At Ingenia Agency we’re looking for a Community Manager to join our team.
Contribute to the shielding of the brand reputation in social networks, through strategies of prevention, containment and mitigation of reputational crises. Communicate messages and stories of the brand on the different social platforms.
What will you be doing?
- Listening and understanding: monitoring the conversation around the brand to detect threats or opportunities. Through listening tools and manually.
- Content creation: generation of valuable content for the audiences of your different social networks.
- Customer Service: management of doubts, complaints and comments from the community.
- Measure everything: obtain and interpret data from social channels to optimize, the process that requires it, effectively.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related.
- Age indifferent.
- Specific knowledge:
- Content creation
- Conversation monitoring
- Management of social media management, listening and reporting tools, such as Socialbakers, Sysomos, Tweetdeck, Sprout Social, Buffer, etc.
- Domain of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and LinkedIn
- Crisis management
- Generating reports
- Customer service
- Generation of strategies for the creation and distribution of content
- Definition and monitoring of KPIs
- At least 3 years of previous experience working for an agency.
- Have managed global accounts
- Knowledge of corporate reputation
- Self-taught and proactive.
- Trends hunter
- Advanced English.
- Be extraordinary!
What are we offering?
- Competitive salary
- Law benefits:
- 10 days of vacations to the first year fulfilled
- Additional benefits:
- Contigo Membership (Insurance of minor medical expenses)
- Personal accident policy.
- Funeral assistance.
- Dental and visual health assistance.
- Emotional wellness.
- Benefits & discounts.
- Network of medical services and providers with a discount.
- Medical network with preferential prices.
- Roadside assistance with preferential price, among others.
- 3 special permits a year, to go out to any type of procedure that you have to do half day equivalent
- Half day off for birthdays
- 5 days of additional vacations in case of marriage
- 50% scholarship in language courses in the Anglo
- Percentage scholarship in the study of graduates or masters with the Tec. de Mty.
- Agreement with ticket company for preferential rates for events of entertainment.