At Ingenia Agency we’re looking for a Drupal Developer to join our team.
Responsible for web development for the clients.
What will you be doing?
- Assist in the design, implementation, testing and deployment of enterprise-scale Drupal web
- Work with others to design and code service interfaces from Drupal to external systems.
- Multiple experiences as architecture lead with working knowledge of solutions in web content management, digital asset management, CMS, web analytics.
- Design and implement best practices for Drupal architecture and application. Document and specify the System and Architectural requirements.
- Document processes.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Engineering or related.
- Age indifferent.
- Specific knowledge of:
- Advanced in Drupal 8/9.
- Strong knowledge of the Drupal platforms – and strong familiarity with WebForms Module.
- Experience in building Drupal modules from scratch.
- PHP 5 and above (including handling XML and files, sessions, cookies, exceptions, and errors handling) with very strong knowledge of PHP infrastructure and web application flow.
- Experience working collaboratively using version control.
- At least 4 years of previous experience.
- Self-taught and proactive.
- Advanced English.
- Be extraordinary!
What we Offer:
- Attractive compensation (According to seniority level).
- 100% remote work.
- Hired by 100% payroll
- Bonus for electricity and internet bill.
- Major Medical Expense Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Food allowance bonus.
- 10 days of vacation from the first year + two days for leaves of absence: 12 days off per year.
- Official holidays in Mexico, plus two extra: December 24 and 31.
- Long-term contract.
- Legal benefits (IMSS, INFONAVIT, 25% vacation bonus).
- Discounts at Tec de Monterrey and Anglo for educational programs.
- Discount & benefits Card (Gym, Restaurants, Stores).
- Excellent work environment.
- Become Unstoppable!