At Ingenia Agency we’re looking for a Data Engineer to join our team.
Responsible for creating and sustaining pipelines that allow for the analysis of data.
What will you be doing?
- Conceptualizing and generating infrastructure that allows data to be accessed and analyzed in a global setting.
- Load raw data from our SQL Servers, manipulate and save it into Google Cloud databases.
- Detecting and correcting errors in data and writing scripts to clean such data up.
- Work with scientists and clients in the business to gather requirements and ensure easy flow of data.
What are we looking for?
- Age indifferent.
- Bachelor's degree in Data Engineering, Big Data Analytics, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Master's degree in a relevant field is advantageous.
- Proven experience as a Data Engineer.
- Expert proficiency in Python, ETL and SQL.
- Familiarity with Google Cloud/ AWS/Azure or suitable equivalent.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A knack for independent and group work.
- Knowledge of Oracle and MDM Hub.
- Capacity to successfully manage a pipeline of duties with minimal supervision.
- Advanced English.
- Be Extraordinary!
What are we offering?
- Competitive salary
- Contract for specific period of time
- Law benefits:
- 10 days of vacations to the first year fulfilled
- Additional benefits:
- Contigo Membership (Insurance of minor medical expenses)
- Personal accident policy.
- Funeral assistance.
- Dental and visual health assistance.
- Emotional wellness.
- Benefits & discounts.
- Network of medical services and providers with a discount.
- Medical network with preferential prices.
- Roadside assistance with preferential price, among others.
- 3 special permits a year, to go out to any type of procedure that you have to do half day equivalent
- Half day off for birthdays
- 5 days of additional vacations in case of marriage
- 50% scholarship in language courses in the Anglo
- Percentage scholarship in the study of graduates or masters with the Tec. de Mty.
- Agreement with ticket company for preferential rates for events of entertainment.