In Ingenia Agency we’re looking for an Analytics and Tag Manager to join our team.
Accountable for implementing the digital tagging and analytics measurement strategy for the clients portfolio of digital products, including websites, blogs, mobile apps, and reporting applications.
What will you be doing?
- Centralize digital tracking, analytics, and associated data quality.
- Implement and manage analytics platforms (primarily Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics 360 Suite, Google Optimize).
- Manage project timelines and budgets.
- Direct data layer implementation on new sites and pages across website properties.
- Create and maintain documentation related to data layer implementation requirements.
- Develop and maintain processes for tag requests/approval and management.
- Manage tags via tag management platform (GTM).
- Diagnose issues with existing platform configurations and tags, and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Work with third parties to resolve discrepancies or platform issues.
- Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices and changes in analytics platforms, and identify how they impact existing clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar
- 4+ years business experience with 3+ years digital analytics implementation experience
- 4+ years of working with the Google360 and GTM or similar platform.
- Experience creating and maintaining operational data quality monitoring processes
- Experience working with tag management platforms and data layers
- Web analytics certification a plus
- Tag management certification a plus
- Mobile and app experience a plus
- Data Management Platform (DMP) experience a plus
- Advance English
- Be Extraordinary!